Date(s) - Friday, 26 August 2016
Deliberations and Dilemmas in the Digital Age
Join us at the 10th COAT (NSW) Annual Conference on 26 August 2016, at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour.
- Hear about the impact of social media from keynote speaker Benjamin Law.
- Explore the world of paperless Tribunal hearings.
- Discover the evolution on the Rule Against Bias with Professor Simon Young from the University of Southern Queensland.
- Refresh your online legal research skills.
- Learn how to keep yourself safe online and in hearings from Security Adviser Tim Creehan and James Griffin of KPMG.
- Update your skills in dealing with evidence obtained from smart devices with barrister Miiko Kumar.
Guarantee a place for yourself or your colleagues by registering online now. The discounted early bird rate ends 30 June 2016. Please click here to download the Conference Program.
If you have any queries, please contact our conference organisers at the Centre for Social Impact at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 8936 0904.
Our mailing address is:
Centre for Social Impact, 6 O’Connell St, Level 16, Suite 16.01, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Please be advised that photographs and/or audio and video recording may occur at events organised by COAT for use on our website, marketing materials and publications. By entering a COAT event, you consent to COAT photographing or recording and using your image and likeness. This may also be applicable at events not organised by COAT, but still advertised on this site.