The Council of Australasian Tribunals (COAT) was established nationally In June 2002. It provided for the establishment of State Chapters to give members opportunities to consult and discuss areas of concern, interest and common experience.
The South Australian Chapter of the Council of Australasian Tribunals (COAT SA) was established in August 2004 following a meeting of 40 Tribunal members representing 17 Commonwealth and State Tribunals.
Membership of COAT SA is open to any member of a Tribunal, practitioners, academics, students and other persons interested in the work of the Council.
For enquiries about the COAT SA Chapter please email email@example.com and attention your email to “COAT SA”.
Read news & presentations:
- COAT SA Flyer Sept 2023 – Accessibility of Tribunals
- COAT SA News – Issue 19 (Sept 2023)
- COAT SA News – Issue 18 (Sept 2022)
- COAT SA News – Issue 17 (Aug 2021)
- COAT SA News – Issue 16 (Aug 2020)
- COAT SA News – Issue 15 (May 2019)
- COAT SA News – Issue 14 (May 2018)
- COAT SA News – Issue 13 (May 2017)
- COAT SA Flyer – ADR in Tribunals
- Barbara Johns, Convenor
- Anne Lindsay, Vice-Convenor
- Joanna Richardson, Treasurer
- Elle Spyrou, Secretary
- Brenton Illingworth, Committee Member
- Jodie Carrel, Committee Member
- Kath McEvoy, Committee Member
- Marten Kennedy, Committee Member
- Peter Kassapidis, Committee Member